Join Our Team
VACANCY: WEBSITES & SEO DEVELOPER – 1 POSITION
We are looking to hire a FULL-TIME on-site developer whose role would be to build WordPress Websites and undertake Search Engine Optimization on all our sites. We are a brand consulting firm with a portfolio of clients across various sectors of the economy. As a Websites & SEO Developer, you will be responsible for creating websites for Oakwood plus build and enhance website SEO strategies using the latest and greatest front end technologies.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a well designed SEO strategy
- Analyze data to identify trends in the web space
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Analyze the performance of current SEO strategies
- Offer solutions for strategy improvement
- Identify deficiencies and bugs
- Offer solutions for deficiencies in a timely manner
- Work with editorial and marketing teams
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience working with CMS such as WordPress and Woo-commerce
- 1+ years relevant SEO experience, ideally in an agency
- Good understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Experience with email marketing services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor
- Experience or good familiarity with SEO research tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and AWR
- Experience or good familiarity with CRMs such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Pardot, and Sugar
- Experience or good familiarity with testing and analytics tools such as VWO, Crazy Egg, HotJar, CallRail, and Mongoose Metrics
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration based on performance.
How to apply: If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th May 2022.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.