Join Our Team
VACANCY: CORPORATE SALES ASSOCIATE – 4 POSITIONS
We are looking to hire four (4) Corporate Sales Associates interested in building our portfolio of clients across various segments. As a Corporate Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling Oakwood’s digital branding and marketing solutions to the identified corporate target market. The selling process will require you to mine prospects from the target market, make pitch presentations to them and manage the entire sales process until the sale is closed.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of business.
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations.
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting new clients in need of branding and marketing support, all the way to completion of the sale.
- Make pitch presentations, product and portfolio demonstrations, and draft proposals to clients.
- Identify work product improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Maintain quality service by managing the sales process in accordance to Oakwood’s Quality standards.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks.
- A Diploma/Degree in Business / Commerce / Marketing or related field
- Relevant experience in corporate sales/a marketing agency will be an added advantage.
- MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- Ability to utilize modern day technology to engage clients.
- Proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets
- Good communication skills and a team player with good work ethics
Remuneration: Attractive Commission based on sales closed. Transport and airtime are provided.
How to apply: If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th February 2021.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.