Join Our Team
React Native Mobile App Developer (1 position)
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Edit and ensure smooth UIs for Oakwood’s existing React Native Apps.
- Editing website codes to become Mobile First while improving various technical aspects that affect SEO.
- Coding of website consumer solutions such complex forms and calculators.
- Any other duties incidental thereto.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
Required Education and Experience:
- A Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Technology or another IT-related field with strong knowledge plus a minimum of 2 years experience in mobile app development;
- In lieu of the degree will accept a Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or any other related IT diploma with a minimum of 3 years experience in mobile app development.
HOW TO APPLY FOR REACT NATIVE MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV, Application letter and links to at least 3 of your past mobile based development works, to email@example.com
Closing date: 28th February, 2020.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.